2012 Exhibit Opportunities
A Meeting Place for the Building, Construction & Design Industry
Concrete Canada is the industry's most important event for concrete and masonry construction professionals, delivers all the products, resources, and educational tools you need to strengthen your entire operations. The 9th annual Concrete Canada will be held concurrently with Construct Canada, Property Management Expo, DesignTrends and HomeBuilder & Renovator Expo from November 28 – November 30, 2012 in the South Building of the Metro Toronto Convention Centre.
Reasons to Exhibit
Qualified Attendees for Local & Foreign Markets
- Over 23,000 building design, construction, retrofit and management professionals from both the private and public sectors as well as building owners and property managers from all levels of government.
- Buyers of building products come from over 25 countries and regions including: United States of America, Australia, Austria, Brazil, China, India, Iran, Iraq, Ireland, Jordan, Lebanon, Malaysia, Mexico, Netherlands, Pakistan, Peru, Philippines, Poland, Romania, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Ukraine, and United Kingdom.
- 100 professional Canadian associations attend the Show, and we invite these associations and their members to participate in the success of Concrete Canada in various ways, such as hosting their annual general meeting, awards gala or cocktail reception at the Convention Centre outside of show hours, making it more convenient for their members to attend.
- 65% of Show visitors are repeat visitors: the answers they are looking for are all at the Show.
- 35% of Show visitors are first time attendees: thousands of potential new customers are walking the Show every day.
- Exhibits have been sold out for the last 9 years.
- 20% of exhibitors have exhibited at the Show for 10 years or more: the high caliber of attendee keeps them coming back.
Strong Promotional Campaign
500,000 free pass brochures promoting the Show are printed and distributed through industry trade publications, associations and exhibitors.
Raise Your Profile
Thousands of key buyers and decision-makers will attend the Show. Sponsorships and Show Guide Advertisements are available and have the potential to reach over 23,000 attendees. Take advantage of these opportunites to keep your company top of mind before, during and after the Show.
Reserve Your Exhibit Space
Booth Rental Fee
- Exhbit space sold in increments of 100 square feet.
- $29.00 / sq. ft.
- 10% premium for corner locations
Booth Rental Includes:
- Your company name listed on the Show website with a hyperlink to your corporate website for 6 months after the Show.
- A detailed company listing on the Show website for 6 months after the Show. The site received 90,000 hits last year.
- Short company description in the Official Show Guide
- Unlimited number of free passes for your clients
- Unlimited number of exhibitor badges for your staff
- Information on How To Exhibit Successfully - available online
- Access to the Media Centre
- Aisle carpet cleaning
- Online Exhibitor Information Available 24 / 7
- 24 hour security
Mandatory Exhibit Requirements
- Carpet or approved alternate floor covering
- Hardwall display (there will be no draping on the Show floor)
- Insurance coverage (minimum of $5,000,000 commercial general liability)
Additional Costs if Required by the Exhibitor
- Furnishings, Electrical, Cleaning, Sign Hanging, Lead Retrieval
To view the 2012 Concrete Canada floorplan, please click here.
For more information or to reserve your space, please contact Frank Scalisi at 416-512-3815 or email@example.com.